Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hot Tablet Touch

In this digital age - adaptation and application is the name of the game. iPads as a Visual Aid is an exciting idea. E-detailing is a form of marketing that uses the internet as the central method of communication. And of course custom designed apps for the brands with country specific message certainly supports customer engagement. Interactive graphs, mode of action videos, eye-catching animations and references on demand are just a few ways in which electronic detailing can allow you to increase the impact of your marketing messages and maximize each sales opportunity. A strategically developed e-detail aid can become a virtual briefcase for your medical representatives. But one word of caution. The iPad can stop working due to heat and give the above notice. It takes several minutes before you can cool it and restart. I think it damages the device in the long run. After all it’s a field job… Please let me know if anyone has had a similar experience. This has happened in Middle East and North African regions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I noted once in my device when I forgot it in my car in the heat of Khartoum Teaching Hospital.