Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Leader without A Title


‘Ink Man’ is the No.1 shop for repairing Printers in Sudan. They have many branches with equal repute and good will. I can vouch for them with my experience today. My HP Officejet 4500 Wireless printer had stopped scanning and photocopying. It was printing alright. Two of my friends directed me to ‘Ink Man’ in downtown Suk Al Arabi. The owner of shop named Nour got the problem fixed in a jiffy and refused to accept any payment, saying that the job was very small.  Found him to be a gentleman with ethics and integrity. Many of his employees who learnt the skill from him earlier have opened shop in the neighbourhood. He is happy for them because Nour is a true leader.  Next time you have any problems with your printer call Nour 0912190380.

No comments: